Tuesday 7 June 2011

Reasons Why I Love My Boy Friend


The following article contains 100 reasons why I love my boyfriend that will prove to be a sweet gesture of love for the lucky guy.
100 Reasons Why I Love My Boyfriend
I was recently asked why I love my boyfriend so much. This simple question stuck in my head and I kept wondering why I love him? I believe there can’t be any reasons to truly love someone. But showing someone how much they mean to you, always brings them closer. Thus, I too sat down and began to jot down 100 reasons why I love my boyfriend. It’s not always the physical part that brings you closer to someone. While compiling the list of 100 reasons why I love him, I found out there is so much to our relationship, that we seem to take for granted. It’s not always the gifts, dates and the large gestures of love, but the small things in our everyday lives that makes a relationship special.

If you can come up with a 100 reasons to love someone, it is a sure shot sign of being in love. There is no specific definition of love. Love just happens. However, not everyone of us is an expert on how to write romantic love letters. So, what do we do to show our love for our boyfriends? Well, begin an amateur writer myself, I have compiled a list of 100 reasons why I love my boyfriend. This is a small way to show my beloved, how much I love him.

100 Reasons Why I Love Him

1. He has taught me the meaning of love.
2. Every time he looks at me my heart skips a beat.
3. For the compliments he gives me.
4. He always makes me feel like a princess.
5. He always puts me before himself.
6. He always says what I need to hear.
7. He always sends I love you messages every hour.
8. He calls me just to say I love you, and how I am.
9. He can read my innermost thoughts.
10. He can tell when something is wrong with me.
11. He can’t be mad at me for a long time.
12. He cares for my pet cat, even though he does not like cats much.
13. He could have anyone he wanted, but he picked me.
14. He does things I like, even if he doesn’t like them
15. He gives me sweet kisses.
16. He gives me that special feeling that no one can give me.
17. He has reachable goals in life.
18. He has silky long hair.
19. He is a God fearing person with strong faith.
20. He is a good sport even when I'm not.
21. He is always happy to see me.
22. He is always interesting, even when we’re not saying anything
23. He is simply irresistible.
24. He is the light in my life, he is the inspiration.
25. He knows all my secrets and knows to keep them safe.
26. He knows how to bring a smile to my face.
27. He likes to do things that make me happy.
28. He likes to try new things.
29. He listens to me.
30. He looks so cute in a suit.
31. He loves me even with all my faults.
32. He makes fun of me and then kisses me.
33. He makes me a better person
34. He makes me feel like the most special girl in the world.
35. He makes the cutest facial expressions.
36. He never gets angry when I talk too much about my favorite hot actor.
37. He never intimidates me.
38. He patiently listens to all my stories, about the things that happened to me through the day.
39. He respects me.
40. He shares his life with me.
41. He stays on the phone for those extra few minutes even though he is busy with his office work.
42. He tells me what is right when I am wrong.
43. He thinks I’m the one.
44. He understands me.
45. He’s always honest to me.
46. He’s passionate.
47. He’s so good looking.
48. He’s the one I can always count on.
49. He's too hot to handle.
50. His charm and charisma.
51. His excellent people skills
52. His eyes, his lips and his silky hair.
53. His patience with me even when I push it to the limit sometimes.
54. His warm smile just makes my heart melt.
55. How he always can make me laugh or smile even at times when I don’t want to.
56. How he can get me out of a bad mood.
57. How he can travel for hours to see me for a day.
58. How he is always concerned about me and my well-being.
59. How he is always understanding with me even when I don’t deserve it.
60. How he makes an effort with my friends.
61. How he rides his bike like an airplane.
62. How he says the cutest things over and over and never gets old.
63. How he spoke to me every day when we were just friends.
64. How much I miss him always.
65. How we both get along so well
66. How we stay up too late talking about nothing.
67. I am always comfortable with him and never awkward.
68. I can ask him a dumb question without feeling dumb.
69. I can be myself when I'm with him.
70. I can spend crazy times with him because he adds the spice to my life.
71. I can tell him anything and he won't be shocked.
72. I enjoy being with him.
73. I know he will be one of the most successful men in the world someday because no one deserves it more than him.
74. I like his name
75. I love to hear his voice over the phone.
76. I love how he calls me baby
77. I love that he demands respect, but isn’t controlling.
78. Just a touch...and I lose my heart all over again.
79. Just glancing at each other from across the room and we know what each other is thinking.
80. The fact that there are endless reasons I can give to answer why I love him.
81. The irritating fact that he is right 90% of the time.
82. The little looks he gives me when we are around family and friends.
83. The way he comforts me when I cry for no reason on the phone
84. The way he forgives me straight away when I do or say something that makes him angry.
85. The way he holds my hands.
86. The way he liven ups a room just by being in it.
87. The way he looks when I get all dressed up
88. The way he show up in my dreams
89. The way he talks
90. The way his arms feel around me
91. The way that he knows how to not take life too seriously and live for the moment
92. The way we plan our future together.
93. The why he pretends he's going to do what I suggest.
94. Thinking of him adds a wonderful touch of love to my every day.
95. We’ve been together for 3 months and I love him so much already
96. When he looks at me and he thinks I am not looking.
97. When he stares into my eyes for ages
98. When we argue about who loves who most.
99. You always find me beautiful, even when I look like a clown.
100. You know the subtle way of wiping my tears and bringing smile to my face.

These were 100 reasons why I love my boyfriend. You too can come up with 100 reasons to love someone. Writing 100 reasons why I love him and giving it to your boyfriend as a gift, will always remain a special gift for him. These 100 reasons to love someone will always make them feel special and remember the special moments shared together. I have done my bit of making my boyfriend know how much I love him, but what are you waiting for? Pick up a pen and paper and write down the 100 reasons why I love you for that special man in your life. I am sure your boyfriend will surely love this sweet romantic gesture of love from you as a gift.

1 comment:

  1. Personally I fell you site is one of the awesome site I have ever seen .

    The Pictures over here are really great and awesome :)

    Gonna Visit your site daily. and Keep posting more.



    ☻♥☺♀☻♥☺♀ Indian Chut

    ☻♥☺♀☻♥☺♀ Indian Girl Playing with her Boobs

    ☻♥☺♀☻♥☺♀ desi babes with boobs

    ☻♥☺♀☻♥☺♀ chut and boobs pictures

    ☻♥☺♀☻♥☺♀ chut ki kahani

    ☻♥☺♀☻♥☺♀ Indian Girl Showing Her Boobs And Pussy

    ☻♥☺♀☻♥☺♀ desi boobs forum

    ☻♥☺♀☻♥☺♀ Desi Girl Playing with Chut in Swimming Pool

    ☻♥☺♀☻♥☺♀ Indian Girl Showing her Boobs in Bathroom

    ☻♥☺♀☻♥☺♀ large desi boobs

    ☻♥☺♀☻♥☺♀ sexy boobs and pussy desi

    ☻♥☺♀☻♥☺♀ Naughty girl posing nude

    ☻♥☺♀☻♥☺♀ XXXBaba.Com

    ReplyDelete